­

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Burning Man - Nevada

There was this TV special on "Burning Man",
I heard about this event that fits in no category a while back.
I felt like looking a bit more into it.
Space.
Should I go ?



Here is a comment I found descriptive:


“I walked through the gates, looked around, and asked myself, 'What is this place? Is it real?' The pictures, the film, the chat on the Internet paled into nothingness when compared to what I witnessed -- and later participated in .... Over the week, I became one of those people. I learned how not to let my camera spoil a fellow citizen's experience. I learned how to leave no trace. I learned to love the playa. Above all, I learned that the world would never be the same ever again. I had walked through the fire, and I hadn't been burnt.
I will return this year -- but this time without my camera.”
-First Time Journalist
You can find some more links here:

No comments:

Post a Comment