­

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Dominic Thuot


Dominic Thuot
I don't know how many pictures he takes, how many hours he spends working on them, ... how many he takes... but I know that he uses a Canon; a very good start ;-)  For the other details, I'll take time when he comes back to chat, for a while, with him.

I know I like what he displays on his blog.  I like how it is framed, the depth of field, the subjects, the color; so crisp, so bright !  And for those of you who tried it... taking shots of people at night making sure you get all the ambient light, the smoke blown while preserving sharpness... could be quite challenging.

He cannot claim to be an amateur anymore.

You'll find the site he updates while he runs through the world with Eli : dominiquethuot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment